Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Thanks Aunt Laura"

Uncle Chad, Aunt Laura, Carter, & Caleb came to visit today. We celebrated Eric's birthday and had a yummy dinner. My mother-in-law Melba is a fantastic cook, I hear she learned a little something from her mother, BB. The day was spent playing outside, the evening was spent Learning-hah. Uncle Chad is a math whiz, so he gave Brittney some math pointers. Then we have Aunt Laura, our English major, who taught my oldest daughter to say "Three". Yes, I have been working hard on this one for quite some time. It always sounded like feree (as I mentioned in "100 things about me"). Aunt Laura simply said "Abby, it is like Guthrie" and then Abby said it. That was all it took-I worked for so long on that one and it was as easy as 1-2-3. I have no clue why I never thought of that one, considering that is my last name! So thanks for the free tutoring sessions the Guthrie kids had today. We owe you (maybe we will settle this with some free haircuts). I knew you all should visit more often:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If not free haircuts, then maybe some free babysitting (HA! HA!). See you all soon!

Chad