Friday, March 6, 2009

100 things about ME

I kinda copied this from a friend of mine, Cassie. Anyway here are 100 things about me you might not know:
1. I am married to a wonderful man
2. Have 2 beautiful daughters: Abby & Anna Grace
3. and a Dog on the way (LOL)
4. after 72 hours of labor, I ended up having a C-Section
5. and 2 1/2 years later, another one
6. I am a Child of God..he is everything to me, don't know how I could make it w/o him
7. have a wonderful family
8. my Mom & Sis are my best friends
9. Lost my Dad 7 months ago
10. I miss him terribly
11. Get along with my Mother-in-Law, she is so sweet
12. Have a ton of neices and nephews
13. Derek, Landen, Brittney, Carter, Seth, Chelsea, Jake, & Caleb
14. I am in school, Abby is in K
15. I have a little brother, Stevie
16. I love sweet Tea with Lemon
17. I am addicted to it, I think
18. I love to text
19. I have a ton of friends....love them all
20. I hate spaghetti
21. I love when my kids sleep with me, I know it is a bad habit, I can't help it
22. They are so warm and sweet when they are sleeping
23. I love that Abby can't say "th" and she says 3 like "Fereee"
24. I love how Anna Grace calls electricity "Tricity"
25. I could sit and watch them dance all night long: it is the funniest thing ever
26. I love sitting outside with them in the summer until the mosquitos start biting
27. I absolutely love the Lake
28. it is calling my name, can't u hear it?
29. I love my cousins to death: Christy, Amber, Magin
30. We are all so close.....best friends
31. I hate scary movies.......Eric loves them
32. I will cry over sad movies:(
33. I am addicted to cutting & coloring my hair
34. I color it at least every other Wednesday at school
35. different colors each time
36. I use to love Soaps....can't really stand them anymore
37. I love to go mudding, or riding in the snow:)
38. I am a picture fanatic
39. just like my mama
40. hate balancing a checkbook-that is what online banking is for....hah!
41. I am 5'1.......Eric is 6'2 :)
42. I hate Baths.....they annoy me
43. Can't even relax for thinking about what I could be doing
44. I never fix my hair or make-up until I get to school
45. I know, you can't believe it, but it is true
46. I hate SCRUBS....they are fat traps, don't even realizing you are putting on the weight until you try your jeans on every Saturday....ughhh
47. Love jewelry
48. and purses
49. and shoes, a little
50. I say Freakin-A all the time
51. Can't stand to hear cussing......it annoys me bad
52. Love to sing
53. Especially in the car on the way to school
54. Love Carrie Underwood
55. and Dierks Bentley
56. Talk to my mom everyday
57. Not really a Dog Fan, guess I should get over it
58. love Dancing With The Stars
59. love DVR.......I'm miserable without it
60. love a Strawberry Cheesequake Blizzard from Dairy Queen
61. So not ready to wear a bathing suit this summer
62. I love that my kids have chunky legs, they are so cute
63. My oldest daughter has a BF
64. he told her he loves her:(
65. My youngest saw french kissing on tv and wants to kiss us and move her head......IDK
66. My sister is hilarious
67. We laugh at sad stuff
68. like when people fall or get hurt, I don't know why but we do
69. I didn't vote for Obama
70. Was I suppose to tell that??
71. That doesn't mean I don't support him-I pray for him every night to make the right decisions for our country
72. The economy is seriously scaring me
73. My husbands hours were cut.....like so many others
74. I believe God will get our country thru this
75. I am thankful for my Christian Heritage
76. I am thankful for my hardworking husband who is working odd n ends jobs while his work is slow
77. I am thankful to be healthy and have healthy children
78. I have a big heart for children
79. We are getting a baby cousin from Ethiopia:)
80. I have a huge family
81. I married into a small family
82. I love twice baked potatoes
83. and bbq chicken made by my husband
84. slightly burned just the way I like it
85. I am a Romantic
86. my husband is not:(
87. 2 children is all I intend to have
88. I plan to own my own salon in 1-2 years
89. I am a neat freak
90. I get this honest, my mom has OCD....hah
91. I love lip gloss
92. drive an SUV
93. Can't wait for my new house
94. love Christmas morning with my kids
95. Don't have any muscles:)
96. hate cold sheets
97. love to stick my cold feet to Erics legs...he is like an electric blanket 24/7
98. hate Walmart
99. love Target
100. living my dream life:)

the end! That was hard work but anyway, it is me. Not much to it, I am a simple girl!

No comments: