Friday, September 12, 2008

Papa-Doo

Okay, so I told you that you would be hearing more about my dad, Bobby, or Papa-Doo as Abby & Anna Grace call him. This is him and my Mom, Hope. It has been 4 weeks and still doesn't seem real. One day he was a healthy man, chasing after his grandkids and then 31 days later we were morning the loss of a parent. It hasn't gotten any easier. As soon as I pull up in my my parents driveway, it hits me~he will never pull up in that driveway again or walk into the home we grew up in. Now it seems everywhere I look I see him; someone mowing their lawn, a Ford F150 truck, men carrying their grandchildren. While I may never understand why he was taken so early, God has a plan for everyone. I don't doubt his plan at all. All I have to do is live my life for God, and one day it will be my turn to take that long awaited trip and be reunited with my Dad, Bobby. I love and miss you Dad, life will never be the same without you here. love your daughter, Chasity

No comments: