Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anna Talk

Anna Grace is a tiny little ball of energy....and she has the cutest little voice you have ever heard. However, some things she says are hard to understand~well for everyone but me. Last night Eric, Anna, & I were at mom's and as Eric was heading out the door Anna said "Daddy wheragoi"....Eric just stared at her. I was in the kitchen and said "What, you don't understand Bobby Ray Talk?" My dad Bobby had this way of running all of his words together, making one big word and somehow Anna Grace has inherited that bad habit. She actually said "Daddy where are you going?"~I knew exactly what she said. She isn't even blood related to my Dad, but she sure does act like him.

Then, this morning my sister picked Anna Grace up to keep her for the day. Somewhere in the midst of Anna's conversation, she said we have Trucity. Mandi thought she was talking about a cat or something and asked her if Trucity was a cat. Anna Grace said "No, it works the TV".......'Electricity'. Duh Aunt Mandi, you should have just known that :) We think Anna Grace is a hoot...she keeps us going with her eyebrow movements and her talk; and occasionally a few little temper tantrums here and there. That is why we love her though!!

No comments: