Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

The chaos at Meme's has begun.

Abby & Anna sporting their new vests &
side pony tails:)

Santa aka "Quenna Quas" visited the girls
at Grandpa Stevie's


Derek helped Anna Grace open her gifts..
she is So Not a Morning Person:(

Abby has been begging for a
Digital Camera
Santa was a hungry man!

Derek, Anna Grace, Abby, Seth, & Landen
on Christmas Eve.


It has been forever since my last post.....with school and all I have little time for anything. I decided I would make my cousin Christy happy and start posting again. She fussed at me the whole time she was in town. Which, by the way, Christy is an "Army Wife" and her husband is currently serving in Iraq. That is where he spent Christmas:( She is an amazing mom & wife, I don't know how she does it. But her spirit never changes, she stays the same person through it all. She is still that same little girl at heart that we have always adored~We Love You Cousin Christy.....this post is for YoU!
We had a great Christmas.....it lasted several days:) Needless to say we are all exhausted and stuffed! We visited several different houses full of different parts of our family. The girls really enjoyed spending time with their cousins and were sad to see them go. Abby and Anna also really missed their Papa-Doo. They really thought he would be back by Christmas :( but he was with us. I know he was wathcing us~we miss you dad! Anyway, check back in....I'll try and update at least once a week!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cousin. Thanks for posting *Finally*:) Miss yall lots. Love all the pics. In Feb. after I quit Ill try and figure out how you do it and Ill start one K? Love yall Give the girls a kiss.